Chartered Physiotherapy has its core, a science based understanding of different body systems. Professional practitioners apply proven, effective techniques such as manual and soft tissue therapy, exercise and joint manipulation to alleviate pain, imbalance or dysfunction.
Expert physiotherapy goes beyond your immediate problem, creating optimal function and fitness. A personalised prescription to promote total body health, physiotherapy can make a big difference to you and your quality of life.
The unique benefits of Chartered Physiotherapy emerge from the following:
- Its ability to accurately assess and correct underlying dysfunctions in the body’s movement patterns
- The integrative treatment approach, which focuses on obtaining normal joint movement along with good flexibility of muscles and other soft tissues, strength, co-ordination, stability and control
- Corrective exercise and rehabilitation undertaken with particular emphasis on helping you to prevent future problems
A return to normal activities of daily living, hobbies and sport is the ultimate function of expert physiotherapy treatment. Designing a step by step, planned approach is paramount.
What types of problems can Chartered Physiotherapy help?
- Back pain
- Sports and running injuries
- Muscular aches
- Joint problems
- Postural dysfunctions
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Chronic pain
- Pregnancy related conditions
- Degenerative conditions such as arthritis
- Managing conditions which require lifestyle changes, including obesity or stress related problems
- Low energy levels, feeling ‘out of shape’, or desire to improve health and fitness.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: for dizziness,vertigo,balance and equilibrium disorders
Book an appointment
To book an appointment please contact reception on 020 8673 4545 or email@example.com.
Please click on the practitioner below to see their rates and details.