At The Awareness Centre we offer a scale of fees so you can access therapy no matter what your income.
Low-Cost Counselling Service
- If you are on benefits or low income our low-cost counselling service offers a more affordable way to access therapy.
- If you are on benefits the fee for a weekly counselling session is £15 in Tooting and £20 in Clapham.
- If you’re on low income the weekly fee is £30 – £35 in Tooting and £35 in Clapham.
Private Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Fees for our private counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists range from £50 to £130.
- If you would like to pay for your therapy through private healthcare insurance, please contact your private medical insurance company in the first instance. The medical insurance companies we work with are; Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, BUPA International, Cigna, Vitality Health and WPA.
All therapy sessions last 50 minutes and take place weekly. Sessions are available seven days a week. Monday to Friday, the first appointment is 7am and the last one is at 9pm. On Saturday, sessions are available 9am until 6pm. On Sunday we’re open 10am to 2pm.
If you cannot make a session, you will need to contact your therapist directly and inform them. Therapists have different terms and conditions in regards to their practice and missed sessions or cancellations and often there is a charge incurred with missed appointments.