At The Awareness Centre we offer a scale of fees so you can access therapy no matter what your income.
Low-Cost Counselling Service
If you are on benefits or low income our low-cost counselling service offers a more affordable way to access therapy.
Following an assessment, we will allocate you to a suitable therapist. Our fee structure is:
• Daytime: £20 if receiving benefits, state pension, student or registered disabled.
• Daytime: £35 if you are receiving a low income, employed or self-employed
• Weekends: £35 if you are receiving a low income, employed or self-employed
• Friday Evening: £45 (6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm)
• Friday Evening: £35 at 9 pm
Private Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Fees for private counselling and psychotherapy range from £50 – £130. Some therapists are a private health care provider.
- If you would like to pay for your therapy through private healthcare insurance, please contact your private medical insurance company in the first instance. The medical insurance companies we work with are; Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, BUPA International, Cigna, Vitality Health and WPA.
All therapy sessions occur on a weekly basis and last 50 minutes.
Sessions are available; Monday to Friday, 7 am – 9 pm. Saturday, 9am – 6pm. And Sunday 10am – 2pm
We charge for cancellations within our private therapy and low cost counselling services unless you can confirm a pre booked hospital appointment. Some private therapists have their own cancellation policies. Please speak to them direct.