The Awareness Centre Training School is a centre of excellence for counselling training. Embark on your professional journey to becoming a qualified therapist.
Our Training School
The Awareness Centre (TAC) Training School in London opened its doors in 2020 to provide professional counselling training courses for aspiring therapists.
Complementing the counselling training in the 2022 academic year will be a range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses for therapists.
The counselling courses provided by The Awareness Centre contain a number of key benefits for those looking to train as a professional therapist.
- A complete professional journey to become a qualified therapist from Foundation through to Diploma (three years to complete both courses).
- Training designed and delivered by experienced specialist therapists.
- Excellently located centres in Clapham and throughout London.
- Counselling placements available within the centre.
- Supervision included in the Diploma course fee.
- A positive student experience.
For more information on the TAC Training School, the counselling training courses it offers and how to apply, please contact our Training School team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 3481 6687.