The Awareness Centre (TAC) Training School is a centre of excellence for counselling training, delivering a complete professional journey to becoming a qualified therapist.
Based in London, The Awareness Centre (TAC) Training School provides the counselling training courses needed to become a professional therapist. We offer a one-year Foundation Certificate in Counselling and a two-year Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
Complementing the counselling training are our Personal Development Workshops and, from the next academic year, a range of counselling CPD workshops for therapists to continue their professional development.
The counselling courses provided by The Awareness Centre contain a number key benefits for those looking to train as a professional therapist.
- A complete professional journey to become a qualified therapist from Foundation through to Diploma (three years to complete both courses).
- Training designed and delivered by experienced specialist therapists.
- Two excellently located centres in Clapham and Tooting.
- Counselling placement and clinical supervision included in the Diploma course fee.
- A positive student experience. Read feedback and reviews from previous students of our counselling courses.
For more information on the TAC Training School, the counselling training courses it offers and how to apply, please contact our Training Administrator Dan Smith on email@example.com or call 020 8673 4545.