The Awareness Centre (TAC) Training School is a centre of excellence for counselling training, delivering a complete professional journey to becoming a qualified therapist.
Based in London, The Awareness Centre (TAC) Training School opened it’s doors in 2020 to provide the counselling training courses needed to become a professional therapist. We offer an Intro to Counselling course, a one-year Foundation Certificate in Counselling, a two-year Diploma in Integrative Counselling and a Diploma in Clinical Supervision.
Complementing the counselling training from the 2021 academic year will be a range of Personal Development courses for therapists to continue their professional development.
The counselling courses provided by The Awareness Centre contain a number key benefits for those looking to train as a professional therapist.
- A complete professional journey to become a qualified therapist from Foundation through to Diploma (three years to complete both courses).
- Training designed and delivered by experienced specialist therapists.
- Two excellently located centres in Clapham and Tooting.
- Counselling placement and clinical supervision included in the Diploma course fee.
- A positive student experience. Read feedback and reviews from previous students of our counselling courses.
For more information on the TAC Training School, the counselling training courses it offers and how to apply, please contact our Training Administrator Dan Smith on [email protected] or call 020 8673 4545.