The Awareness Centre (TAC) welcomes counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists and psychosexual & relationship therapists who would like to set up or develop their private practice at our therapy centres in Clapham SW4 and/or Tooting SW17.
At our Clapham centre we have a suite of 10 luxurious consulting rooms and there are 7 at our Tooting branch. Our counselling rooms offer a high-end, comfortable environment that is safe and confidential for therapeutic work with individuals, couples, groups, families and children.
We aim to make it easy for you to build your therapy practice at times of the day that suit you, and that fit around your clients’ busy lives. You can hire therapy rooms at Clapham or Tooting from 7am, to catch early-bird clients – right up to a last appointment at 9pm for your night-owl clientele. We also open at weekends.
We have a full reception service within opening times, and an intercom system outside reception hours.
Our counselling rooms are decorated to create a safe and confidential setting for both couples, individual and group therapy.
Here’s the process for applying to hire a room at TAC…
- Submit application form online, and upload qualifications, insurance certificate, accreditation and enhanced DBS (if working with under-18s).
- Meet with the Practice Manager for a tour of our premises in Clapham and/or Tooting and an interview to discuss terms, referrals and potential start date.
- The Practice Manager will come back to you within 24 hours to confirm availability, or put you on the waiting list if we’re full.
- A £100 deposit is required to secure the room.
- Once the agreement is signed, we’ll need your photo and profile to upload onto our website.
Once you hire a room at The Awareness Centre we can then refer clients into your private practice. Please click here for more information.
Monthly Rental Prices for Counselling Rooms
Please click on the relevant section below for room rates.
|Monday to Friday, 7am -9am (2 hours)||£110 pcm (£12.69/hr)|
|Monday to Friday, 7am -1pm (6 hours)||£250 pcm (£9.61/hr)|
|Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm (4 hours)||£230 pcm (£13.26/hr)|
|Monday to Friday, 1:30pm – 5:30pm (4 hours)||£230 pcm (£13.26/hr)|
|Monday to Thursday, 6pm – 10pm (4 hours)||£295 pcm|
|Saturday, 9am – 1pm or 1.30pm – 5.30pm (4hours)||£195 pcm|