If you are looking for career opportunity in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company that recognises innovation and rewards hard work then we would love to hear from you.
Role: Part-Time Training Coordinator
Salary: £32,000 pro rata
Application Deadline: Friday, August 7th
The Training Coordinator is an essential position in The Awareness Centre (TAC) Training School and is responsible for overseeing all administration within the TAC Training School.The role requires proactive planning, working with the Training Programme Managers to ensure the implementation of all our courses and CPD workshops are flawless. This requires a ‘How do I make this better/easier/simpler?’ mindset focused on continuous improvement. As a growing part of TAC, the training school needs coordinators who are comfortable with delivering the new courses, formats and administration.
The Coordinator will oversee, and undertake the same elements as, the Training Administrator to assist in the recruitment of students to TAC Courses and CPD Workshops; provide practical and administrative support to the Training Programme Managers, tutors and CPD facilitators.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified counsellor/psychotherapist or counselling psychologist (UKCP, BACP or BPS membership or accreditation)
- Previous experience working as a coordinator or in management
- Ability to work under pressure and good time management
- Excellent organisation skills, prioritisation skills, ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Excellent logical thinker
- Professionalism and a collaborative approach to working
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, email and knowledge of using databases, including CRM and Microsoft 365. This is essential
- Working in the counselling/therapy field
- Working in the training field
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
See here for full job description.
Please send CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role: Clinical Supervisors
- To provide group supervision for placement therapists volunteering in our Low Cost and NHS Counselling Services
- To manage risk and safeguarding in line with TAC’s policies and procedures
- To sign off; discharge and GP letters, placement therapists’ supervisor’s reports.
- To attend monthly in-house supervision of supervision.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified and accredited counsellor, counselling psychologist and/or psychotherapist (UKCP, BACP or BPS)
- Qualified Supervisor
- Experience working with short term and open-ended therapy
- Experience and knowledge of IAPT
- Two groups for 2 hours each on Wednesday afternoons, weeks one and three
- Four groups for 2 hours each on Tuesday mornings and afternoons.
Please send CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com.