If you are looking for career opportunity in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company that recognises innovation and rewards hard work then we would love to hear from you.
Role: Part-Time Counselling Tutors
Fee: £50 per hour
Primary Locations: Clapham SW4 and Tooting SW17
Application deadline: 10am on 7th September 2020
The Awareness Centre (TAC), a leading provider of counselling and psychotherapy, is looking for counselling tutors to deliver weekly training sessions on counselling skills and theory training within modules from April 2021.
- Delivering three-hour training sessions weekly from April 2021.
- Theory tutors to deliver overview of the following modalities: Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Solution-Focused/CBT, Object Relations.
- Skills tutor to facilitate skills practice.
- Assessing students’ progress and writing termly reports.
- Working with the Training Programme Manager to agree content and delivery of training sessions.
- Attending team meetings.
Qualifications & Skills
- Qualified, accredited, and practising counsellor/psychotherapist.
- Must be BACP accredited or UKCP registered.
- Minimum of five years’ experience post-accreditation.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of theories and how they apply to practice.
- Previous experience of teaching counselling theory and skills.
- Previous experience of facilitating personal development groups.
- Theory tutors: Three hours on Tuesday evenings (6.30-9.30pm). Theory modules.
- Skills tutor: Three hours on Thursday evenings (6.30-9.30pm) weekly over two years of the diploma excluding academic holidays.
Please email CV and covering letter to Bruno Nice, firstname.lastname@example.org