If you think counselling might help you, but you’re not sure what’s involved and would like to find out more, then try a free counselling session at The Awareness Centre. You will have the space to discuss what you want from therapy and to find out how counselling works. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about different types of therapy to get a sense if counselling feels right for you.
Book your free counselling session
You can book a free counselling session by calling the reception team on 020 8673 4545 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open seven days a week.
Your appointment will be face-to-face with one of our team of counsellors and psychotherapists: They will be able to recommend which of our services is most appropriate for you.
The clinical services we provide are as follows:
- NHS Counselling – If you are registered with a GP surgery in Lambeth. This service is free.
- Low Cost Counselling (LCCS) – If you are receiving benefits, including working tax credit, registered disabled, pensioners and students. The fee for this service is £15. If any of these do not apply to you, then you can access the Low income service and the fee for this service is £30.
- We can also refer you to see a private therapist and the fee for this service varies between £50-£130.
- We also offer a Mulitlingual Counselling, LGBT Counselling Service and Child & Adolescent Counselling Service.
- Our clinical practitioners can offer support for a wide range of issues and use a number of approaches to therapy.
The Awareness Centre is a private health care provider so you may be able to use your medical insurance. The medical insurance companies we work with are; Allianz, Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, BUPA International, Cigna, Pru-Health, Simply Health and WPA.