If you think counselling might help you, but you’re not sure what’s involved and would like to find out more, then try a free counselling session at The Awareness Centre. You will have the space to discuss what you want from therapy and to find out how counselling works. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions about different types of therapy to get a sense if counselling feels right for you.
We offer a one off 30 minute free counselling session to new clients who want to discuss the options of counselling we provide at The Awareness Centre. We have over 150 therapists working with us who offer various approaches to therapy and work with many presenting issues.
It can be difficult to choose a therapist from a list on the internet, without understanding the process of counselling or having the space to ask questions first, before committing to paying fees for your sessions. We believe it is important to support our London Therapy Community in choosing the ‘right therapist’ for you.
Book your free counselling session
You can book a free counselling session by calling the reception team on 020 8673 4545 or by emailing email@example.com. We are open seven days a week.
Your appointment will be face-to-face with one of our team of counsellors and psychotherapists: They will be able to recommend which of our services is most appropriate for you.
The clinical services we provide are as follows:
- NHS Counselling – If you are registered with a GP surgery in Lambeth. This service is free.
- Low Cost Counselling (LCCS) – If you are receiving benefits, including working tax credit, registered disabled, pensioners and students. The fee for this service is £15. If any of these do not apply to you, then you can access the Low income service and the fee for this service is £30-£50.
- We can also refer you to see a private therapist and the fee for this service varies between £65-£130.
- We also offer a Mulitlingual Counselling, LGBT Counselling Service and Child & Adolescent Counselling Service.
- Our clinical practitioners can offer support for a wide range of issues and use a number of approaches to therapy.
The Awareness Centre is a private health care provider so you may be able to use your medical insurance. The medical insurance companies we work with are; Allianz, Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, BUPA International, Cigna, Pru-Health, Simply Health and WPA.